Integrative Health Consultations
An Integrative Nutrition Health and Wellness Consultant is a supportive mentor and wellness authority, helping clients feel their best through nutrition, thought and lifestyle changes by tailoring Individualized wellness programs to meet their patients needs by:
- Acting as a liaison between patient and doctor in patient-centered settings.
- Providing whole-person care and education including mindfulness, movement, breathwork, healthy life habits and work life balance.
- Developing measurable and doable wellbeing goals for patients based on physician’s diagnosis
- Creating individualized wellness plan by addressing patient’s life and emotional history and current environment.
Encouraging Health Promoting behavior through accountability
Bridging the Gap between the doctor and the patient, helping the patients implement lifestyle modifications and holding them accountable in order to reach their life and well-being goals and live the optimal life.
Health and wellness consultant partners with patients in a thought provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal healing potential. Consultants honors patients as the expert in his/her life and work and believe that they are creative, resourceful and whole. The primary focus of health and wellness consultations is to:
- Empower and educate patients to reach their well-being goals and improve overall life satisfaction through various stages of learning and change.
- Create actionable strategies for achieving specific health and life goals.
- Engage in proactive prevention education.
- Support Patient’s growth and self-awareness.
- Manage setbacks and progress
- Facilitate tracking of the progress
- Conduct life evaluation
- Explore readiness for change and motivation
- Inspire and provide tools to live in a way that honors the diversity and interdependence of all life.
- Optimize external and internal environments to reach optimal conditions for overall well-being across the entire circle of life-health, career, relationships, physical activities, finances, spirituality, joy, social, home-work environment, home cooking, education, creativity, and sexuality.
- Address wide range of health and emotional concerns.